The support team may request verification of your Pact activity in order to update your Pact. You can attach files to your support request either through settings in the app or via your email client.
GYM WORKOUTS: Please provide us with an attendance report from your gym. Any gym that requires a check-in will have an attendance report to provide you. Attendance reports can be printed out or emailed to you by your gym.
PARTNER APP WORKOUTS: First, please try disconnecting and reconnecting your partner app with Pact. Here's a quick video on how to disconnect with your Partner Apps: http://youtu.be/vojqn-gY5oA
After disconnecting and reconnecting, please force sync your workout by doing the following:
1) When viewing your pacts, tap Start Activity
2) Tap the Gym pact icon (barbell) and move the toggle to Partner Apps
3) Under the App that you'd like to for force sync, tap the blue arrows
4) You'll receive a confirmation if any new activities have synced
Here's a quick video on how to force sync your Partner App activities: http://youtu.be/LShMd_yhdx4
If force syncing your workout does not work, please attach a screenshot to your reply email showing the completed workout on your partner app. Be sure the screenshot includes the date your workout was completed.
FOOD LOGS: First, please try to force sync your food log by doing the following:
1) In the Pact app, go into Start Activity > Select the Food pact icon (fork)
3) Tap "Sync Now" under the orange bar that indicates your successful connection to MyFitnessPal.
4) You will receive a confirmation if any new activities have synced
Here's a quick video on how to force sync your Food pact activities: http://youtu.be/QLifL6N-dbQ
If Force syncing your food log does not work, please attach a screenshot to your reply email showing the completed food log from MyFitnessPal. Be sure the screenshot includes the date of the food log.
VEGGIE PACT PHOTOS: Please attach the image(s) that failed to upload to your email reply. For iOS users, photos that were successfully taken will be saved to your iOS camera roll. If you do not have this image available or are an Android user, please confirm the date and time that your photos failed to upload so we can check this against our logs.