Presently there are several options for tracking digitally verifiable sessions towards your Gym Pact commitment on both iOS and Android:
1. Pact’s Motion Tracker
Whether indoor or outdoor, Pact’s Motion Tracker records your movements by using your phone's accelerometer. You are required to track 30 minutes of activity above the threshold. You’ll know when you complete one active minute when you hear a *ding*, and you have total of 1.5 hours to hit 30 active minutes. To capture your motion accurately, we recommend holding or wearing your phone on an arm or waistband.
2. RunKeeper and MapMyFitness
If you’d like to record outdoor activities such as running, walking, cycling or hiking, we offer integrations with Runkeeper and MapMyFitness. In order for your Runkeeper or MapMyFitness workouts to count towards Pact, they must meet the following criteria:
-Your activity must be tracked via GPS
-Your activity must be longer than 30 minutes
-Your activity must cover at least 1 mile in distance
-You must maintain a speed of at least 2 miles per hour
- Your activity cannot be longer than 5 hours
3. Jawbone UP, Moves, FitBit
If you’d like to use a step tracking app, we offer integrations with Jawbone UP, Moves, and FitBit. In order for your steps to count towards Pact, you must record 10,000 steps or more in one day.
4. GPS verified gym check ins
We can verify gyms if they’re in a stand alone building, not connected to any living quarters or office space, and have a web presence that verifies the gym’s address. To help us verify your added gym, please send us the address and website.
To add a gym, please follow these steps:
1) Open the app and select the Pact icon in the bottom center of the Pact card home screen
2) Select the dumbbell to access your gym pact
3) Select Gym Check-In
4) The app with search your location and pull up a list of possible nearby gyms. To add your own gym select 'Don't see your gym? Add it.'
5) Enter the location details of your gym and begin your workout!
Please be sure that your GPS is enabled on your device for this function to work properly.
If you’d like more info about any of these options, please let us know by submitting a request. Our Customer Experience team is happy to help!