Food Pact is designed to motivate users to maintain daily food journals by having them put money on the line that they will lose if they don't meet their commitment. Food logs are verified through MyFitnessPal, a fitness app that users must sign up with to use Food Pact.
To get started with your Food Pact, please do the following:
1) Download MyFitnessPal from either the App Store or Google Play.
2) Create a free account with MyFitnessPal and sign-in.
3) Return to the Pact app and select 'Start Activity' and then the food log icon.
4) Select 'Connect'. Pact will automatically connect your Pact account with your MyFitnessPal account.
5) Begin logging food within your MyFitnessPal account and watch your efforts be counted toward Pact!
For more help integrating with MFP, please follow the steps in this how-to video: http://youtu.be/_kupeKCvot8
Remember, for a food log to count, users must log at least 3 meals per day, hit a minimum of 1200 calories, and log all foods by midnight.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance setting up your Food Pact.